Christmas at Vessel26.09.17
We know some people don’t like to even think about Christmas until 1st December – if you are one of those people maybe stop reading now and revisit this post in a couple of months. However, some of you do like to start your planning early, so here’s a run-down of things you might find interesting:
We will be selling beer advent calendars containing 24 of our favourite beers, in a special box for £70. We will not be packing it out with short dated bottles or things we want to get rid of. It will include a range of fresh hoppy beer, classic Belgian and German beers, and decadent dark beers.
If you want to reserve a calendar, please contact us on Facebook, email firstname.lastname@example.org or come and see us in the shop. We will require you to visit the shop to make payment by Wednesday 1st November. The advents will be ready for collection from Tuesday 21st November.
We have perfect gifts for the beer lover in your life (or for yourself – feel free to drop hints to your friends and family):
- Gift boxes – 3 bottle, 6 bottle or 6 can gift boxes. The boxes cost £1, plus the take-out price of whatever you choose to put in them. If you’re not sure what to choose, we can help you pick a selection from the fridges to suit any taste.
- Sharing bottles – we have a range of special beers in large bottles, ideal for a special treat.
- Growlers – refillable glass bottles for take-out draught beer – the gift that keeps on giving! Empty growlers cost £7.50 for the large (1.89 litre) flagon, and £5.50 for the small (750ml) nugget. When filled using our growler filling machine, the beer will last for at around 2-3 weeks until the bottle is opened.
- Gift vouchers – if you don’t know what to pick, or want to give a more lightweight gift, we have vouchers in £5 and £10 denominations.
- Glassware – we will be stocking a small range of branded glassware from various breweries, some of which is suitable for inclusion in a gift box alongside beers from the fridges.
- Merch – we will be getting Vessel branded T-shirts and tote bags – the must have fashion items for 2018!
We will be open 11am-10pm six days a week throughout December. We will still be closed on Mondays.
We are closed on the evening of Friday 22 December for a private event. There may be other days we close early due to event bookings, so keep an eye on social media for any changes to opening hours.
If you want to hold a festive gathering at Vessel, we will be taking bookings for Tuesday-Thursday. You can book a table, or for groups of 20 or more, you can book the whole venue.
Depending on the size of the group, we can also offer bespoke beer tastings, and provide food.
To enquire about bookings, please contact us on Facebook, email email@example.com or come and see us in the shop.
It’s our first birthday on 10 December (yay!), and we will be marking the occasion that weekend with some special beers and offers. Keep an eye on social media for more info nearer the time.